Meghan Markle new trend purple dress and red coat
Duchess Meghan Markle and Prince Harry, visited the city of Birkenhead. The royal couple visited several local organizations that help the population, and for this occasion Meghan was dressed up by an unusual combination of colors.
- Meghan Markle wore one of her boldest outfits yet during a visit to Birkenhead, UK, on Monday.
- She wore a $US1,395 bright red coat by Sentaler and matching heels by Stuart Weitzman.
- The duchess paired the coat with a $US138 deep purple dress by Babaton by Aritzia.
- She appeared to channel previous outfits worn by Princess Diana and Queen Elizabeth II.
Read more on next page…
Join our FB page
Our vision is to inspire readers, to give them support and advice.We are here to gain your trust, and we want to hear all your opinions.Learn more
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!